The continuous improvement of our performance in terms of health, safety, and protection of the environment is a top priority. It is part of our day-to-day management: all of our managers at all levels of the company share the same objectives, defined on an annual basis, and promote a preventive approach.
Our objective is a zero-accident rate
- Identify risks and manage hazardous situations
- Continually question whether we can do better
- Implement appropriate and innovative preventive measures
- Ensure medical supervision for employees and fight addictions
- Reduce the number and severity of accidents year on year
- Share information, be responsive, and ensure widespread knowledge of prevailing regulations.
One third of employees have level 1 prevention and first aid training. All employees receive road safety training
Management staff deliver 15-minute safety meetings at all worksites, as a way of sharing experience and performing regular prevention and awareness-raising activities.
An annual safety challenge is held to acknowledge those who make the greatest contribution to ensuring their own safety and that of others.
Meetings always start with a safety review and an annual worksite day is held to present key figures, objectives to be met, and areas for improvement
Blue helmets are used to identify beginners.
An Enjoy Safety calendar is distributed during the Vinci Energies Safety Week.
A research programme into stress and fatigue management has been launched.