Cway, fleet charging system
Urban transport networks are gradually making the switch to electric vehicles, which raises the question of charging. Charging one bus is easy. But what about charging 20, or 50, or 200? The Cway bus fleet charging system has been designed to meet this need.
By spreading out the load, Cway eliminates peaks in consumption and thus reduces infrastructure and operating costs.
By collecting and analysing operational data from buses, as well as weather and traffic data, Cway charges the batteries each night based on the forecast needs and constraints of the day to come, thus ensuring an optimal level of charge.
Cway is designed to grow as the fleet of buses and the number of lines in the network expand.
Cway makes life easier: a single point of contact will manage your turnkey project and ensures the availability of an intuitive and multi-platform interface.
Mentions in the media
- MobiliCités (public transport and mobility portal), 7 June 2017: Mobility invents Cway, a smart charging system for electric buses (article available in French)
- Transport Public (public transport and mobility monthly magazine): Cway: the smart charging system (article available in French)
- The Agility Effect, June 2017 : "Smart charging" for 100% electric buses.
- Bus & Car Connexion, March 2018 : Intelligent charging : Cway proves in Argenteuil
An award-winning solution
- This solution has received the VINCI 2017 Innovation Award for sustainable development in the Rhône-Alpes region.
Contact us : cway (at) mobility-way.com