Urban rail networks
In the specialist fields of traction energy, overhead contact lines and railway signals:
- Conversion and distribution of traction energy
- Digital protection of electrical networks
- Overhead contact and catenary lines
- SIL4 signalling system
- Instrumentation and control, and supervision
Energy recovery solutions
Mobility is actively involved in the energy transition process and offers solutions, in collaboration with the Cegelec Prague subsidiary, for energy recovery*, electric traction for rolling stock, and intelligent recharging systems for bus fleets.
* This solution has received two awards: Trophées de la transition énergétique 2015 for sustainable transport, and the Vinci Innovation Award for sustainable development in the Rhône-Alpes region.
Cway, fleet charging system
Urban transport networks are gradually making the switch to electric vehicles, which raises the question of charging. Charging one bus is easy. But what about charging 20, or 50, or 200? The Cway bus fleet charging system has been designed to meet this need.
- This solution has received the VINCI Innovation Award for sustainable development in the Rhône-Alpes region.