What is a cookie and what is it for ?
A cookie is a text file which might be saved, depending on your choices, on your device (computer, mobile or tablet) when you visit a website or view an advertisement. It is designed to collect information about your browsing and show you services suited to your device (computer, mobile or tablet).
Les cookies sont gérés par votre navigateur internet et seul l’émetteur d’un cookie est susceptible de lire ou de modifier les informations qui y sont contenues.
Cookies are managed by your web browser and only the cookie issuer might read or change the information it contains.
The cookie identifies the device on which it is saved throughout the validity or storage period of the cookie concerned. It does not identify you personally.
Which categories of cookies are used by the sites of the VINCI Energies Group ?
Technical cookies are required for browsing our Site, as well as for accessing the different products and services. In particular, technical cookies make it possible to recognise you (without identifying you), signal that you visited a particular page and thus improve your browsing experience: adapting how the site is presented based on the display preferences on your device (language used, display resolution) and remembering passwords and other information used for a form you completed on the site. Technical cookies also allow the use of security measures. These cookies cannot be disabled or configured, otherwise you will no longer be able to access the Site and/or the services on the Site.
Name of cookie Purpose Storage time pll_language Multilingual site management Lifetime of 1 year cookie-law Management of cookie acceptance on the site Lifetime of 13 months
Audience measurement cookies (also known as “analytics” cookies) are issued by us or by our technical service providers for the purposes of measuring the audience of different content and sections of our site, in order to assess and better organise them. Where applicable, these cookies also help detect browsing issues and, therefore, improve the ergonomics of our services. These cookies only produce anonymous statistics and visitor volumes, with absolutely no personal information. The lifetime of these audience measurement cookies is no longer than 13 months.
Name of cookie Purpose Storage time _ga Use to distinguish between users Lifetime of 13 months _gat Use to limit the refresh rate of statistics Lifetime of 1 minute _gid Use to distinguish between users Lifetime of 24 hours
Social media cookies make it possible to share content from our site with other people, or to show those people that you viewed it or your opinion concerning particular content on the site. This is especially the case for the “Share” and “Like” buttons on social networks such as “Facebook” or “Twitter”. The social network providing such application buttons may be able to identify you via this button, even if you did not use it when viewing our site. We invite you to read the privacy policies of these social networks so that you are aware of the purposes for the use, namely advertising, of the browsing information that they might collect via these application buttons. The lifetime of these cookies is no longer than 13 months.
The following Facebook features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Facebook cookies:
– “Like” button (which allows users to show that they like content on Facebook)
– login (which allows users to log in to their Facebook account and interact with our websites via that account)
– Share on Facebook (which allows users to share content with others on Facebook)
– Facebook Social Graph (which allows our websites to extract content from Facebook to our sites, such as user profile pictures or public posts)
The following Twitter features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place Twitter cookies :
– Twitter login (which allows users to log in to their Twitter account and interact with our websites via that account)
– Tweet button
YouTube & Google
The following YouTube or Google features may be integrated into our websites and may read or place YouTube or Google cookies :
– YouTube video player (which allows YouTube videos to be displayed on our websites)
– YouTube login (which allows users to log in to their YouTube account and interact with the DEC via that account)
Your cookie management choices
There are two ways you can configure the cookies we use on the sites of the VINCI Energies Group: using the ocookie management tool which we have provided for you on the site or via your web browser settings. You can actually choose to disable some or all cookies at any time using the cookie configuration mechanism (enable or disable buttons) in the “Find out more” and “Cookie settings” section of the cookie banner, with the exception of technical cookies required for the operation of the site as stated above. Your browser can also be configured so that cookies are accepted or, on the contrary, rejected on your device.
- Reject a cookie using your browser software
You can disable some or all cookies at any time. Your browser can also be configured to show you the cookies placed on your device and ask you to accept or reject them (on a case-by-case basis or always). However, please note that disabling all cookies will prevent you from using our site under normal conditions, except for basic functions.
For managing cookies and your choices, each browser is configured differently. It is described in your browser’s help menu, which will tell you how to edit your cookie preferences. For:
– Google Chrome™: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647
– Microsoft Internet Explorer™: https://support.microsoft.com/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
– Mozilla Firefox™: https://support.mozilla.org/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
– Opera™ : http://www.opera.com/blogs/news/2015/08/how-to-manage-cookies-in-opera/
You can also configure your browser so it sends a code that tells websites you do not want to be tracked (“Do Not Track” option). For :
– Google Chrome™ : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/2790761
– Microsoft Internet Explorer™ : https://support.microsoft.com/help/17288/windows-internet-explorer-11-use-do-not-track
– Mozilla Firefox™ : https://support.mozilla.org/kb/how-do-i-turn-do-not-track-feature
– Apple Safari™ : https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21416
– Opera™ : http://help.opera.com/Windows/12.10/en/notrack.html
- Reject an audience cookie :
On our site, audience cookies are placed by Google Analytics.
If you do not want our site to save cookies in your browser for audience measurement purposes, you can click the following deactivation link, which will save a cookie in your browser with the sole purpose of disabling them. Cliquez ici pour Click here to disable Google audience measurement cookies.
- Reject a cookie issued by a social network :
If you do not want our site to save cookies in your browser for this purpose, you can click the following deactivation links, which will save a cookie in your browser with the sole purpose of counteracting the use of other cookies from the same issuer. Disabling these cookies will therefore prevent all interaction with the social network(s) concerned:
- What rejecting cookies means
Note: taking into account your various preferences relies on one or more specific cookies. If you delete all of the cookies saved on your device concerning our site, we will no longer know to what you have consented or what you have rejected. Therefore, this will reset your consent and you will need to reject the cookie(s) that you do not want to keep again. Likewise, if you use another web browser, you will need to reject these cookies again, as both your choices and the cookies to which they refer depend on the browser and the device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) that you use to view our site.