Date : 2014 – Client : SYTRAL
Turnkey project for the electrification of 5 km of track in the heart of Lyon and one rectifier/traction substation including civil engineering and roads and external works.
Design, supplies, works, testing and commissioning, training, warranty:
- Supply and installation of electrical equipment for one rectifier (HV, Traction and LV).
- 160 façade anchor points.
- 132 masts and foundation blocks.
- 5 km of trolleybus contact line.
- Night work to avoid disrupting operation of the TCL network.
- 26 devices (trolley and tram intersections and switches).
- Roads and external works, multi-tube tunnels and civil engineering for the traction substation.
- Construction design.
The Lyon trolleybus network, interconnecting with the tram lines, is among the most complex in the world when it comes to overhead contact lines and intersecting areas.
Continuity of operation: the C13 line crosses four tram lines and three trolleybus lines which are currently in use and must be back in operation each morning.