Date : 2014 – Client : Isère Departmental Council
The Department of Isère operates the 5,100 km of roads in the department, 20% of which are located in urban areas. These roads are operated from a dedicated building in Grenoble, which houses everyone involved in Isère’s mobility, from road administrators to multimodal transport administrators.
The Itinisère project addresses the new road-related challenges arising from the department’s need for economic and demographic expansion and tourist appeal.
- Creation of the Road Control Centre, including a Traffic Management Support System.
- Installation of shared tools for all Itinisère systems :
- Data sharing server coordinating inter-system exchanges.
- infocentre combining road and public transport data.
- Configurator pooling reference and map data.
- Installation of front-end systems connected to the road and video equipment.
- Supply and configuration of the system and network infrastructure.
- Ergonomics and layout for the operations room.
- Traffic Management Support System with operational support.
- Open-source solution.
- Compatibilité DATEX II compatibility.
- Inter-site redundant core network.
- VMware HA redundancy.
- Two image walls.
- 17 km of fibre-optic cable.
- 5,200 km of road.