Date : 2017 – Client : ONCF
- Management of the design-build consortium responsible for the overhead line power supply facilities and substation control centre (“IAC” and “CSS” contract).
- Project management.
- Design and construction engineering, purchasing, transport, works, testing, final documentation, interim operation and participation in integration testing.
- Specific operational safety engineering services.
- 183 km of new double-track line.
- 2 electricity substations (225 kV/2×25 kV) with four 40 MVA transformers.
- 11 feeder substations (2×25 kV) with 13x 10 MVA autotransformers.
- Increased capacity of the 3 kV electricity substation in Mghogha.
- Power supply for the Tangier maintenance workshop.
- Civil engineering and associated buildings.
- Instrumentation and control equipment.
- Substation control centre at Rabat Agdal train station for supervision of the electric traction fixed installations.
- First high-speed railway line in Africa, with French funding.