Date 2018/2020 – Client : Métropole Caen la Mer
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of a new generation railway signalling system (interlocking).
- Safety case up to authorities’ approval.
- 10 interlocking zones on the line + a stabling and maintenance depot.
- Operation and maintenance training.
- Extension of the system for the new section.
- System based on SIL4 safety PLCs (HIMA).
- 75 SIL3 track circuits (Elektroline).
- 65 Signals.
- 23 trains equipped with remote route control systems.
- 88 detection loops.
- Commissioning of the extension under operation.
- High-performance system suitable for future extensions.