Date : 2018 – Client : LUXTRAM
- Design, supply, installation, tests and commissionning of a new generation interlocking system.
- 5 interlocking zones on the line and one stabling and maintenance depot.
- SIL4 software assessment by an Independant Safety Assesor (ISA).
- Safety case up to authorities’ approval.
- Operation and maintenance training.
- System based on CENELEC SIL4 Safety PLC’s (HIMA).
- Stabling and maintenance depot : automatic movement of 32 trains on 162 routes.
- On line : 7 interlocking areas including one single line management.
- 50 axle counters / 150 detection loops.
- Train to track communication system for drivers route setting request.
- Operational control center.
- Turnkey customized signalling system.
- Maximum railway security level (CENELEC SIL4).
- Smooth interfacing with other systems (Rolling stock, traffic signalling, AVLS,…).
- Compact system installed in trackside cabinets (no need for signalling room).