Date 2020/ 2021 – Client : SNCF
- Design, supply, installation and commissioning of a non-proprietary railway signalling system (interlocking).
- Traction current feed-back circuits.
- Interface with national railway signalling system.
- SIL4 Software Assessment by an Independent Safety Assessor (ISA) – CENELEC 50128.
- Safety studies and safety case for revenue service authorization
- Operation and maintenance trainings
- System based on SIL4 CENELEC safety PLC (HIMA). Interface with track equipment’s through NS1 relays.
- 13 switches, 8 track circuits, 1 axle counter detection area, 8 route signals.
- Touch screen HMI in technical room with possible remote access.
- 17 simple routes, 13 complex routes.
- Switches and track locking functions.
- SIL4, tailor made, non-proprietary signalling system, adapted to specific customer needs.
- Turnkey project delivered in 18 months.
- Interface with national railway conventional signalling system .
- Financial performance (CAPEX & OPEX) compared to conventional systems (PIVOS).