Date 2017/2019 – Client : STIB
- Design, supply, installation, test and commissioning :
- New generation (interlocking) railway signalling system.
- Depot management system (Operational Control Center).
- Development of a real-time simulator for validation and training purposes.
- Safety case up to authorities’ approval.
- Operation and maintenance training.
- Management of 70 trams and 130 routes.
- System based on SIL2 safety PLCs (Siemens S7).
- 140 SIL3 track circuits (Elektroline).
- 72 Safety Optical fences.
- 85 Signals.
- Dynamic axle impedance measurement system (Shunting).
- Operational control center (Siemens WinCC OA): Dynamic monitoring of trams, Timetable management, input/output timing, HMI, etc…
- Automatic management of tram movements for optimised performance.
- Commissioning under operation without timetable disturbance.
- System adapted to the customer’s operating rules.