Date : 2019 – Client : TISSEO Voyageurs
Turnkey solution including the design, construction, installation and maintenance of a charging solution for 6 standard Heuliez GX337E Linium buses.
- Modification of and connection to existing HV loop.
- Integration of HV facilities, LV distribution, and power conversion in a shelter measuring less than 20m².
- 6 chargers of 50kW (scope for increasing to 10 chargers) as per EN 61851-23 & ISO 15118.
- Connection base moved to the bottom of each bus for maximum ergonomy.
- Local supervision screen running current version of SCADA (PCVue).
- Manage Solution and Cway smart-charging operational software.
- All-in-one integrated solution for swift implementation.
- Lower noise levels for residents.
- Total interoperability thanks to CCS standard / ISO 15118.
- compacte Integration (<20m²) with no need for planning permission.
- Cway rolled out locally to operator’s servers in accordance with network security requirements.