Date : 2018 – Client : Transdev
Turnkey solution including the design, creation, installation and maintenance of the charging system.
- Integration of energy transformation and conversion with a shelter measuring less than 20 m².
- Energy conversion: Eight EN 61851-23-compliant DC/DC chargers.
- Six 60 kW chargers (slow charging).
- Two 120 kW chargers (fast charging).
- Pre-configured conversion room to house two additional chargers.
- Connection systems using remote wired charging masts next to the eight buses.
- DIN 70121-compliant PLC communication protocol.
- Remote monitoring system in the operating and maintenance rooms.
- First all-in-one charging system: from high-voltage connection to the outlet.
- Interoperability: First system to demonstrate its ability to charge buses from different manufacturers.
- Compact solution (< 20 m²) installed at the depot with no need for a building permit.
- Scalable for the ability to charge up to 10 buses from multiple manufacturers simultaneously.