Date : 2017 – Client : LISEA
- Management of the two subgroups responsible for the overhead line and the traction power supply.
- Design engineering (systems engineering, RAMS studies).
- Construction design.
- Final documentation.
- Participation in integration testing.
- Participation in overall project management.
- 302 km of new double-track line crossing three regions, six departments, 113 towns and 14 Natura 2,000 areas (200 protected species).
- Commercial traffic at 320 km/h.
- 38 km of links to the existing network.
- 2 overhead line 25 kV.
- Four 225 kV or 400 kV substations.
- 13 traction transformers 60 MVA.
- 27 feeder substations.
- 55 autotransformers 10MVA or 15MVA.
- 13000 overhead line supports.
- 1320 km of overhead line cables.
- First rail concession in France, dating back 50 years
- Daily progress of 1,300 m with work on two fronts
- Very short timeline: 73 months
- Management of RTE services to supply 225 kV or 400 kV lines (within the scope of the concession)