Date : 2016 – Client : OFROU
- Complete overhaul of the previous architecture installed by Mobility 25 years ago.
- Transition into the era of virtualisation and Web 2.0.
- Work carried out at night concurrently with around ten other companies.
- Gateway for the gradual switch from the old architecture to the new.
- Canton-wide hypervisor (70,000 I/Os) unifying all of the supervision systems.
- General traffic management: expert system combining calculated rules and pre-programmed scenarios (1,300 signals).
- West and Serrières tunnel traffic management (1,500 signals).
- Management of auxiliary systems (1,400 devices).
- Ventilation management (six extractors + eight fans + 34 boosters).
- Design and implementation of the fully virtualised architecture.
- Web 2.0 HMI.
- Continuity of operation: work carried out at night, reopened to traffic every morning.
- Concurrent work: stronger coordination.
- @way inside.