Date 2017/ 2019 – Client : Métropole Nice Côte d’Azur
- Design, supply, installation tests and commissionning of :
- SIL4 new generation interlocking System for surface and in tunnel.
- SIL2 Automatic train stop (Red signal crossing – automatic emergency brake trigering) for spacing management in tunnel (25 trains equiped and 2 maintenance machines).
- Detection loops for trafic signalling.
- 10 interlocking zones + 1 stabling and maintenance depot.
- SIL4 software assessment by an Independant Safety Assesor (ISA).
- Safety case up to authorities’ approval.
- Operation and maintenance training.
- System based on CENELEC SIL4 Safety PLC’s (HIMA).
- 92 axle counters, 280 loops, 27 on-boad automatic train stop equipment.
- In main ligne : 9 interlocking areas, 10 spacing areas, 40 routes.
- At the depot : Train movements on two stabling areas, one maintenance yard, one service area and one washing machine, 100 routes.
- Interface with Operational control center, Rolling stock, traffic management system, Tunnel ventilation system, …
- Customized SIL4 system adapted to specific operator needs.
- Partial revenue service in 5 phases.
- SIL2 red signal crossing detection trigering emergency brake through beacons and on-board equipment, enabling higher commercial speed.
- Automatic route setting by mission numbers, driver command on trackside control panel.