Delivery Date: 2018 - Client: LUXTRAM
Ensure safe transport for passengers on Luxembourg's first tram line.
- Design, supply, installation, test and commissioning of the new-generation railway safety signalling system using safety PLCs, along the entire length of the line and at the depot
- A more compact system that is more suitable to upgrading and faster to deploy than a conventional system with NS1 relays
- Implementation of a train-to-ground communication system to enable each tram to select its route.
- At the depot: automated management of 32 trams covering 162 routes
- Lines: two terminal stations, one double crossover, three spacing zones, one 275 m section of single track
- Three SIL4 automated safety PLCs
- 50 axle counters / 150 detection loops
- One centralised supervision system.
A customised signalling system taking the operator's specific needs into account
A compact solution installed directly at the side of the tracks (no need for technical room)
Interfaces integration: rolling stock, road signalling, AVLS, etc.
Complete security: SIL4 automatic control