Delivery Date: 2018 - Client: LUXTRAM
Ensure safe transport for passengers on Luxembourg's first tram line.
- Design, provision, installation and commissioning of the new-generation railway safety signalling system using safety PLCs, along the entire length of the line and at the depot
- A more compact system that is more conducive to upgrading and faster to deploy than a conventional system with N.S1 relays
- Implementation of a train-to-ground communication system to enable each tram to select its path.
- At the depot: automated management of 32 trams covering 162 itineraries
- Lines: two termini, one double crossover, three spacing zones, one 275 m stretch of single track
- Three SIL4 automated safety PLCs
- 50 axle counters / 150 detection loops
- One centralised supervision system
A customised signalling system taking the operator's specific needs into account
A compact solution installed directly at the side of the tracks (no need for technical cabinets)
Management interfaces: rolling stock, road signalling, operator support systems, etc.
Complete security: SIL4 automatic control