Smart charging station for electric buses, Argenteuil
Delivery date : 2018 - Client : Transdev
Enable charging of a fleet of eight electric buses for the first electric bus line in Argenteuil.
A turnkey solution including the design, execution, installation and maintenance of a charging system.
- Integration of energy transformation and conversion equipment within a shelter of less than 20 m2.
- Energy conversion: Eight EN 61851-23-compliant DC-DC chargers
- Six 60 kW chargers (slow charging)
- Two 120 kW chargers (fast charging)
- Conversion premises preconfigured to accommodate two additional chargers
- Connection system comprising cabled charging posts that can be positioned next to each of the eight buses
- DIN 70121-compliant PLC communication protocol
- Remote monitoring system installed in the operating and maintenance room.
First all-in-one charging system: from the high-voltage connection to the outlet.
Interoperability: first system with the proven ability to charge buses made by different manufacturers.
A compact solution (< 20 m²) installed at the bus depot without need for a building permit.
Can be scaled up in order to simultaneously charge up to ten buses from various manufacturers.