Our commitments for a successful employee experience
- We offer you support from your very first day with
orientation and training built for each business line.
- Looking to boost your skill ? Thanks to the l’Académie VINCI Energies, as well as the use of e-learning platforms (MOOC, SPOC, etc.) and your Personal Training Account, you are in control of your career development.
- We support our employees in their solidarity commitment projects via the Fondation VINCI pour la cité.
- Take an active role in innovation by taking part in the Innovation & Outlook Committee or business clubs
Want a change of scenery ?
Enjoy mobility within the VINCI Group
If you speak several languages and are open to travel, become our ambassador outside France (Mobility has increased its expatriated workforce tenfold in 2 years).
Mobility, talent developer
- Who? Master’s graduates,
- How long? From 12 to 36 months depending on profiles and business lines.
- How? With an open-ended contract, you will join a course filled with immersion in the field and within other departments of the company, training dedicated to VE tools as well as professional and personal development, and participation in a variety of working groups within Mobility and the VINCI Energies Group.
A rewarding experience with daily access to an in-house mentor to help you develop, innovate and grow !
Our teams regularly participate in school relations events for sustainable recruitment (with open-ended contract opportunities as a bonus) of our future trainees and work-study students: partnerships with Centrale Lyon, ENSE3, INSA, Centrale Supélec… among others.
Mobility’s “project mode” is highly effective. It involves agile organisation and optimum configuration of resources. I love my role as a PMO because it’s dedicated to spreading this way of working.
Project Management Officer