Since we make fulfilment, development and rewarding the skills of our employees a priority, Mobility is committed alongside you to a successful employee experience.
Our commitments for a successful employee experience
- We offer you support from your very first day with orientation and training built for each business line.
- Looking to boost your skill ? Thanks to the VINCI Energies Academy, as well as the use of e-learning platforms (MOOC, SPOC, etc.) and your Personal Training Account, you are in control of your career development.
- We support our employees in their solidarity commitment projects via the Fondation VINCI pour la cité.
- Take an active role in innovation by taking part in the Innovation and Outlook Committee or business clubs
Want a change of scenery ?
Enjoy mobility within the VINCI Group
If you speak several languages and are open to travel, become our ambassador outside France (Mobility has increased its expatriated workforce tenfold in 2 years).
Mobility, talent developer
- Who ? Master’s graduates.
- How long ? From 12 to 36 months depending on profiles and business lines.
- How ? With an open-ended contract, you will join a course filled with immersion in the field and within other departments of the company, training dedicated to VE tools as well as professional and personal development, and participation in a variety of working groups within Mobility and the VINCI Energies Group.
A rewarding experience with daily access to an in-house mentor to help you develop, innovate and grow !
Our teams regularly participate in school relations events for sustainable recruitment (with open-ended contract opportunities as a bonus) of our future trainees and work-study students: partnerships with Centrale Lyon, ENSE3, INSA, Centrale Supélec, among others.