Proven, scalable custom solutions
- Open-source solutions or software packages combining virtualisation, web 2.0 and mapping
- Creation of more than 60 hypervisors covering over 250 km of tunnels, including 50 railway tunnels
- Global integrated solutions for centralised technical management and operational support systems for tunnels (road or rail), motorway networks and waterways
- Traffic management support systems for motorways and dual carriageways
- Control rooms for interconnected motorway systems
@way: All the essential functions for traffic infrastructure supervision
Infrastructure management has become a key safety issue, requiring effective, appropriate and scalable tools.
The result of 25 years of experience, the @way plateforme , responds to those challenge.
- Infrastructure management
- Operational support
- Sharing of information between operators, partners and end users
Innovative custom modules to meet the specific needs of each operator
- Business modules based on internal developments using open-source tools
- External modules implementing supervision software packages
- Utility modules to make day-to-day tasks easier for operators
@way.Labs examines and tests the solutions of the future via a dedicated experimentation platform. Through this, it takes part in building tools capable of overcoming the challenges of tomorrow.