Project-focused teams striving for performance
- With the support of our PMO (Project Management Office), we form multidisciplinary teams devoted entirely to project steering and management.
- Taking into account financial, design, project management, site running and RAMS issues from the outset, these teams offer both optimised control and extensive agility throughout the implementation of a project.
- By combining people not only from Mobility but also from other specialist structures within VINCI Energies, this organisational method encourages the natural rotation of teams and significantly enhances their experience and skills.
Training and ‘major projects’ culture
- Incubator for recent graduates
- PLIM programme (Program Learning Integration Mobility) for Mobility employees involved in major projects and, particularly, export. This toolbox was designed in collaboration with the VINCI Energies Academy and won the VINCI Energies International & Systems Innovation Award.