Date : 2020 à 2025 – Client : Orléans Métropole
- High Current Supply/Low Current Supply design on a macro and micro level.
- FGeneral supply of charging infrastructure: HV power supply substations, LV distribution equipment and chargers.
- Cable laying, installation and connection.
- Cway smart-charging and operational software.
- Corrective maintenance for 5 years with performance commitment.
- HV/LV power supply substation, 1-2.5 MVA (with transformer redundancy).
- Low voltage control cabinets.
- Chargers at depot : 50, 80 and 150 kW.
- Communications network.
- Cway smart charging and operational solution rolled out to local server.
- Interface with existing Orléans Métropole CTM.
- Standardised communication languages: ISO 15118, OCPP 1.6, Modbus TCP.
- Integration of technology upgrades for the duration of the framework agreement.
- Implementation of an independent bus <> charger interoperability validation tool.
- Commitment to availability.
- 24/7 supervision and local response team provided by the VINCI Energies network.
- Locale Cway solution guaranteeing information security and reliability.